• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related experience
• 3-5 years developing for the web
• Excellent Visual Studio and other code editing tools such as sublime text or notepad++
• Excellent Development Environment Skills, using Remote Desktop, TFS, and various FTP protocols
• Excellent knowledge of DOM, AJAX, JSON, Responsive Design (Bootstrap)
• Excellent at prioritizing, coordinating and meeting deadlines on multiple projects
• Provide input to technical lead and architect on development solutions
• The ability to work closely with our project managers, strategists, design team members, and external vendors to develop specifications, make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies
• Effective researcher with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience testing websites, identifying and correcting technical problems across multiple platforms and browsers
• Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics tools a plus
• Ability to develop and work with custom Wordpress or Drupal websites a plus
• Knowledge of SiteCore CMS, Personify, and DNN (Dot Net Nuke) is a plus
• Experience with version control (svn or git) is a plus
*** For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume with salary requirement to Christopher.Ciuppa@rht.com ***
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$75,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design