You will expand your skills and experience in enterprise-level web and mobile platforms as you work with multiple brands and hundreds of products. We foster an open, energizing and collaborative environment and our team is made up of passionate professionals who deliver to high standards but also have fun in the process. While interactive is a strategic driving force in our organization, our Web Design team is relatively small, so your successes will be noticed. We are looking for Senior Front End Developer that takes great pride in their work. Driven by excellence.
- Develop web-based applications and enhancements that meet user requirements and follow design standards
- Create, develop and maintain interactive projects
- Analyze problems as assigned, and provide a structured solution
- Function as a professional team member contributing to a positive and productive work environment
- Strong analysis and organizational skills are imperative with demonstrated capability for problem solving and resolution.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously and properly prioritize issues and needs.
- Professionalism, attention to detail and a positive, customer-focused attitude are imperative.
- Ability to work with sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, and other information design documents
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as Sass or less
- Two years experience with Angular
- Experience with Node.js and node build tools like Gulp or Grunt
- Experience using GIT or other version control systems
- A strong passion for front-end architecture as well as a driven attitude towards learning new web technologies
- Nice to have:
- Experience with Amazon CloudFront, S3, and other Amazon Web Services
- Experience with web video delivery formats such as DASH or HLS
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.