Title : Front End Developer
Duration : 5+ Years Contract (Possible Extension)
Location : Baltimore, MD
- Provide development support to the client to enable design, development, and implementation of web-based enterprise software solutions following the Agile lifecycle.
- Participate on enterprise projects that require migration strategies using web-based technologies and relational databases across multiple platforms.
- Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project, design and develop user interfaces/applications, and conduct testing.
- Understands the business problem statement, user scenarios, and technical constraints.
- Plan for and conduct implementation activities.
- Participate in planning, retrospectives, demos and daily stand-ups.
- Continuously develops knowledge and skills on pertinent systems.
- Perform thorough unit and functional testing of the code to ensure high quality bug free code.
- Provide weekly and monthly status to the management.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
- Become knowledgeable on the T2 policies and procedures and ensure understanding of the T2 systems and applica tion processes to be able to execute that role in an effective manner.