**NO C2C OPTION**
One of our top ECommerce clients is looking for a Front End Developer to join their team. Engineering within this organization is focused on delivering high value, high quality features for their industry leading eCommerce sites.
This team focuses on a variety of projects and quick turn around specific to the brand while working closely with the other brands under the clients umbrella. Projects may include quick releases of Banner Ads, A/B Tests on the Adobe Target platform to test different looks and feels to the web pages, changes for holiday's and special event's, etc.
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Experience with the Adobe Target platform or a similar platform (i.e. Optimizely, Google Optimize, etc.)
- Experience using HTML, CSS and Sass to create webpages
- Experience working with design systems or component libraries is a plus
* Understands requirements and helps author technical designs
* Maintains existing code and authors new programming tasks
* Writes code that meets or exceeds all coding standards and changes to such specifications
* Writes unit and automated tests
* Participates in code reviews to ensure standards are met
* Provides story or business requirements breakdown planning and estimates
* Accountable for small stories or business requirements
* Identifies own dependencies and problems
* Follows prescribed process, able to observe deviations from process and suggest course corrections
* Iterates and improves upon stable technologies
* Offers constructive opinions
* Interacts with team members, within the department, or business users
* Sphere of influence is often limited to self
* Shares discoveries and best practices
* Learns from others on the team
* Coordinates with Agile/development team
* Owns professional development plan
* Works on assignments with contractors and may provide tactical guidance
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.