Front-end Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a Front-End Developer in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Be accountable for code quality, writing unit, integration, and automation tests
- Help and advise in the selection of the most appropriate frameworks to use with the product.
- Contribute to Open Source projects related to the tech stack and domain of our products.
- Work collaboratively with a distributed team
- Perform code reviews to suggest, encourage, and support coding best practices
- Continuously learn and share new ideas and technical concepts
- Strong understanding of git/GitHub and git-based workflows.
- Experience working with agile development teams.
- Design and implement very high quality and secure code.
- Experience with unit testing
- Worked with a wide set of front end technologies such as Less, Sass, React. Ember and/or jQuery a plus.
- Used webpack to ship production-ready software. Grunt a plus
- Experience with devops and CICD and understand what deployment means using systems like Jenkins, Artifactory or Kubernetes.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.