Front End Engineer
Our Fortune 100 retail client is looking to add someone who will be supporting the post order team enhancing post purchase experience for Dotcom. BBY's web pages are highly interactive and dynamic, and they benefit the most from the newest technologies. React is heavily used, but not the only technology that they use; they look for the best tool for the job even if it is the newest. This team is an Agile team that is highly collaborative. You will have the opportunity to work with diverse technologies and have exposure to multiple teams with in BBY, including Mexico and India!
What you will do:
• Contribute to the design, development, deployment and support of software to create business value.
• Implement software in the Services ecosystem, using open-source solutions with a focus on customer experience, sophistication and scale.
• Assist the team in adding enhancements to our system, refactoring technical debt, and researching new technologies and frameworks.
• Quality Assurance of unit testing and deployments
• 4+ year of experience developing customer-facing software in a service-oriented architecture, with concentrations in:
• Node.js, React, express.js, and unit testing
• Experience programming for concurrency & scalability
• Knowledge of integrating with RESTful web services
• Understanding of Test-driven development
• Practical knowledge in CSS / LESS, and experience with Selenium (webdriver.io) are also needed. A candidate with Java or PHP experience would be very welcome, as would any ability to speak Spanish.
• Experience working on teams using agile methodologies
• Knowledge of or interest in testing tools such as Enzyme and Jest
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.