Location: San Jose, CA
Type: Direct Placement
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
- Lead the team's UI development work, attend lead meetings, escalate issues, address problems quickly, take ownership for the team's UI
- Partner with our UX team and API engineers to develop a best in class user experience
- Build reusable components in React
- Conduct code reviews, scope and estimate requirements, educate and mentor engineers
- Prioritize and solve problems in a fast paced environment
- Stay current with UI trends and ensure our UI components don't fall behind
- 10+ years building high-quality presentation layers
- 2+ years of experience in React
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in IT, computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 2 years of directly related work experience in one of these fields (work experience may be used to in place of degree)
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ongoing thirst for new knowledge and ideas, and a passion for software engineering as a Performance Engineer
- Creative problem-solving, proficient debugging and profiling
- Proficiency with Java SpringBoot
- Experience with Node.js
- Ability to work full stack
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!