- Knowledge of maintaining UI design patterns
- Agile development methodology
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with ES2015, Babel, Webpack, Node.js
- Experience with RESTful Web Services
- Development and delivery of the user's digital experience with modern web applications
- Developing the core front-end components of fast, scalable, complex web applications using modern libraries and frameworks.
- Perform all phases of front-end development including requirements analysis, design, development and testing
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with UX team, staff and business stakeholders
- Work very closely with back-end developers to drive solutions
- Participate in an Agile methodology to deliver high-quality software.
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU …?
- Onsite Gym, Health Benefits, Weekly Pay Checks, and Catered Breakfast Every Friday.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.