Position: SDE II
Duration: Indefinite contract - option for extension and hire
Interview process: 1-2 rounds. Phone/ Video webex
Location: Downtown Seattle
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Highly skilled in Java software development experience
- Experience developing API's/Web Services
- Experience leading several large-scale projects through the entire software development lifecycle in an Agile environment
- Experience implementing secure integrations with AWS services and products
- Having good Experience with big data technologies - like Spark, Hadoop is preferred.
- Work with a team of engineers to plan, architect, design, and iteratively deliver complex systems for the Global Tax teams
- Work closely with business leaders and end users to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Create project technical requirements and related project documentation, including milestones and project schedules
- Be very hands-on; work with others on the engineering team to manage the day-to-day development activities, participate in designs, design review, code review, and implementation.
- Full stack development Design and code technical solutions in tools such as Java or .NET, C#, JQuery and/or SQL Server to deliver value to tax customers
- Evaluate and utilize AWS technologies where appropriate, such as EC2, DDB, RDS, SWF, S3, RedShift and EMR
- Utilize tools like AWS CloudWatch, CodeCommit, and SNS for management and monitoring of platforms
- Identify and implement new/appropriate technologies, as well as process, architecture, and code improvements
- Mentor, develop, and train other engineers on coding and agile project development best practices
- Exhibit a high degree of drive, personal integrity and humility
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.