Front End Web Developer/Designer
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Front End Web Developer/Designer
- Excellent working knowledge of Kentico CMS (3+ years) is required.
- Knowledge of coding for responsive frameworks (i.e., bootstrap) or ability to create within a fluid grid system (9, 12, 24) a must.
- Must be able to optimize websites for mobile. Ability to test web functionality, suggest and implement process improvements for web quality assurance (QA).
- 5+ years' experience.
Location: Fort Washington PA
Duration: 5 months Contract
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
- We can only consider candidates who can work on our W2 and are able to be hired directly by our clients without sponsorship.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. BCforward's headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward's team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 90355 when responding to this ad.