The client is searching for a Front End Web Developer to join their program in Quantico VA.
Overview of Position:
- Tasked with creating and communicating designs for Client's user interface
- Build fast, responsive, cross-browser compatible web pages
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Support and maintain existing web pages including feature additions and bug fixes
- Design, implement, maintain, improve, integrate, and develop SharePoint solutions.
- Support the development of technical solution documentation
- Develop solutions leveraging existing tools and services wherever possible and otherwise building them as custom applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, plus document them for others to utilize
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
motivated and able to work independently
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- BS or equivalent + 5 years related experience, or MS +3 years related experience
- 5+ years of experience building and developing SharePoint solutions
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Strong understanding of responsive and mobile design
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Excellent Debugging Skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in using SharePoint Forms and SharePoint Designer
- Extensive experience with implementing workflows
- Experience implementing and deploying custom SharePoint features to enhance out of the box SharePoint functionality
- Ability to convert business requirements into technical solutions using appropriate and applicable SharePoint web part(s) as well as using a combination of workflows and web development technologies
- Knowledge and experience of controls for SharePoint custom development is a plus
- Must have knowledge of SharePoint REST API design and principles
- Must have experience with REST API
- Understanding of source code control principles
- Ability to self-direct under ambiguous and changing circumstances
- Required: Current DoD 8570 - IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, or CCNA-Security)
- Required: Active Secret clearance is required to start
- Experience with modern CSS tools and frameworks like Grid, Flexbox or Bootstrap
- Experience with optimizing web site load times.
- Experience with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS a plus
- Familiarity with Git is a plus.
- Background in Graphic Design
- Ability to estimate work and meet deadlines
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with gathering functional requirements, troubleshooting and working with the functional and technical users
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.