Full Stack Developer – ASP.NET/MVC/C#
What a typical day looks like for this role:
• Assess business requirements, and provide technical suggestions/solutions to best meet them.
• Work with development team to assess requirements, estimate complexity, and break down into manageable stories.
• Troubleshoot complicated issues.
• Directly solve, or hand off to IT department for resolution.
• 4+ years ASP.Net MVC experience
• 1+ year with .Net Core 2.0
• Web API experience, SOAP desired
• 4+ years full stack development
• 6+ years C#
• 6+ years database experience, MS SQL, proficiency with queries
• Axosoft or JIRA experience using agile methodologies desired
• Microsoft Team Services experience desired
• Demonstrated ability to learn new platforms and technologies quickly
• Experience with IIS, website administration
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Work independently or in team agile environment
• Ability to understand complex concepts quickly and execute them into workable solutions
• Contribute to the SDLC
• Ability to communicate with all departments and with C level executives
• Operates with integrity in all actions and words.
• Performs duties in an organized and thoughtful manner.
• Adheres to the Company's policies, procedures, code of conduct, and confidentiality requirements.
IT & Technical