The Intelligence Division of Leidos is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer to support a highly visible fast paced contract in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
As a Full Stack Developer on our Conference Web Team, you will be responsible for developing and enhancing our customer's technical conference website. Working in a small dynamic team, you will extending functionality and adding new features to support the smooth planning, enrollment, attendance tracking and reporting of the customer's major conference. This job is perfect for someone who wants to be part of a team that constantly strives to provide the best solutions in a fast paced, highly collaborative, challenging environment.
Bachelor's Degree and 8 years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- At least 8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 3 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- Ruby on Rails development experience or experience with Python or PHP
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, POSTgres, etc.)
- Experience developing in a Linux environment
- Ability to work in a team environment