Title: .NET Web Team Lead Developer
Mandatory skills: SQL server database, REST services, OData Services, Design Patterns, MVC framework, Dependency Injection, software design pattern, Blazor framework, web apps, Blazor Server, Blazor WASM, database development, database object, Agile SDLC, GIT, source control, DevOps, Automated Builds, N tier system, programming, unit tests, integration tests, quality software delivery, system design patterns, tiered architecture, testing, system documentation
1. .Net Applications Developer who will be responsible for analyzing complex software requirements to design and develop high quality components for N-tier systems.
2. The Lead Developer is expected to take a lead role within the team, ensuring that programming best practices are being followed, prioritizing work effectively, addressing production issues in a timely manner and writing system documentation when required.
3. The successful candidate should have strong communication skills to be effective in both technical and business requirement discussions.
4. Primary responsibilities include: Ability to develop web applications and backend services using C#, ASP.NET MVC, REST API, .NET Core, Java Script, JQuery, and CSS.
5. Experience with SPA such as Blazor and React js
6. Design and develop database objects in SQL Server. Design and develop using appropriate software design patterns to attain high re-usability and maintainability.
7. Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery In-depth knowledge of system design patterns, tiered architecture, and testing practices.
8. Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
9. Ability to plan and manage projects.
10. Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
11. Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
12. Work with project business and system analysts to clarify the requirements and then implement them
13. Participate in code reviews Enforce SOLID standards and best practices Participate in Agile SDLC
-Experience with SOLID
-3+ years’ experience in leading a team of developers.
-10+ years’ expertise writing semantic HTML5/HTML and CSS3/CSS.
-Expertise with Bootstrap and Adaptive/Responsive development techniques.
-Expertise with object-oriented coding; version/source control, bug tracking, and workflow applications/tools.
-Experience with single page application (SPA) such as Blazor and React.
-Experience with front-end architecture in an enterprise-level website.
-Experience with HTML5 APIs (like canvas, local storage, etc.)
-Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility and usability.
-Solid problem solving, technical troubleshooting, and decision-making skills, as well as excellent communication, initiative and teamwork.
-Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
-Experience working with ASP.NET MVC4 Razor
-Has a good eye for design and layout.Skills:
.net, c#, css, sql developmentTop Skills Details:
Experience in actually developing with SOLID development principles. This team is 100% SOLID development team.
Experience with T-SQL is crucial. The environment is very database heavy so the developer must be comfortably developing on the back end.Additional Skills & Qualifications:
ASP.NET, MVC4, ability to work with teams offshore and onshore, ability to be proactive to resolve issues with end users.Experience Level:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.