Role: Full Stack Developer
Engagement: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Brooksource is hiring for a Software Developer for our most innovative healthcare technology companies in Jacksonville, FL. As a Software Developer, you will utilize your expertise and experience in back-end Java development to assist this team switch back end platforms. Experience developing RESTful APIs will be heavily utilized in new development and maintenance/upgrades of enterprise level applications as you work within a fully functional Scrum team alongside back-end developers, front-end UI specialists, and software testers.
You will join a nationally recognized company that specializes in software for streamlined utilization and exchange of healthcare information. In a environment that was built to promote creativity and collaboration, you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of development initiatives, allowing you unparalleled peer networking and exposure to leadership within what is widely referred to as one of the best and most innovative places to work in Jacksonville!
- 1+ years of back-end development expertise involving Java and SQL for use with RESTful APIs
- Ability to write complex code for both the development of new programs as well as modification of existing code for application enhancements
- Experience with XML is a preferred but not required
- Experience with SQL is preferred but not required
- Experience in an Agile environment
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.