Full Stack Developer
Our client is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join their team. The ideal candidate will be well versed in all aspects of the .NET Core and Angular development.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer:
- Build real-time, web-based user interfaces using push technology to both maintain and visualize data.
- Understand macro level requirements and convert them into actionable tasks to deliver a technically sound product.
- Work against mid-level design documentation, take it to a low-level design, and deliver a solution that meets the success criteria.
Requirements of the Full Stack Developer:
- 5+ years of total IT experience.
- 2 years of experience using Angular with .NET Core.
- 3+ years of experience with .NET 4.0 or greater (ASP.NET & C#).
- Strong knowledge of Database Management Systems, expert SQL skills, and experience in SDLC.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74328 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.