This position is for a Full Stack Developer to join the team working with web development, cloud infrastructures, UI/UX, and microservices, all tied to national security. As a Full Stack Developer, you will support cyber security missions.
- Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Active TS/SCI government clearance, candidates without active security clearances cannot be considered at this time
- Ability to leverage front end web technologies to deliver information and analytics
- Experience in building a microservices based system
- Amazon Web Services to build scalable infrastructure
- Utilize DevOps best practices
- 4 or more years of experience software/system development
- 2 or more years of experience working with front end technologies and backend web/service frameworks
- Experience with a backend language (examples: Java, Node, Groovy, Python)
- Creating usable and intuitive interfaces
- Building rich data driven web applications
- Working with frontend and backend technologies
- Working on a cross functional team
- Delivering single page or rich web applications
- Debugging web applications
- Interaction with analysts to help drive requirements
- Agile development
- Writing reusable code that also matches customer requirements
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.