* Must be detail oriented, as well as able to work well with clients.
* Proficiency in Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP or Python stacks
* Coordinates with content developers and graphics designers to ensure that needs are technically feasible, translating detailed designs into executable software.
* Provides technical site maintenance and advice on moderately complex issues related to animation, search engine techniques, link integrity, navigation, browsers, graphics, and other technical web developments.
* Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written and then designs, codes, debugs, and documents programs.
* Develops the requirements of a product from inception to conclusion. Tests, debugs, and refines the software to produce the required product
* Designs user interfaces of interactive web applications including ADA 508, and cross browser compliance.
* Maintains compliance with standards and conventions in developing programs.
* Develops required specifications for simple to moderately complex programs or problems.
* Conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action for the non-routine issues.
* Creates coded unit tests and works with Testers/Information Assurance to address program and/or security findings.
* Prepares required documentation, including block diagrams, logic flow charts and software program documentation.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field or equivalent relevant experience.
* 3-5 years of experience with programming or web development activities.