Full Stack Software Engineer
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions. You will estimate, develop, unit test, peer review and document application code of high-priority and high complexity systems that leverage the Microsoft Technology Stack, consisting of .NET, Angular 7, SQL Server and SOAP/REST Web Services. You will support the team in project planning activities and is responsible for estimation and risk identification for Web Solutions.
- Develops/builds code of high-priority and high complexity web applications according to the User Stories in a fast-paced Agile work environment;
- Partners with UI/UX designer to ensure the developed website matches mockups and prototypes;
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required;
- Designs software solutions for medium complexity requirements under minimal guidance leveraging existing standards;
- Participates in all SCRUM ceremonies including Daily Stand Ups, Retrospectives, Sprint Planning and Sprint Review;
- Supports the team in project planning activities, estimating, evaluating risks, and prioritizes needs based on requirements;
- Facilitates formal code reviews to ensure standards are being met;
- Conduct root cause analysis and resolution of application bug fixes in production and test environments;
- Create and maintain cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
You bring knowledge and expertise
- 3+ years hands-on experience creating complex, interactive web applications for large enterprises using the Microsoft Stack;
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework, CLR and C# with ASP.NET 4 or later or ASP.NET CORE;
- Relational database knowledge including database design, SQL, query tuning, index optimization and general database design (normalization, dimensional modeling etc.);
- Experience in Agile development environment;
- Strong knowledge in delivering software including unit testing, continuous integration and deployment, code quality/linting and matrix/grid/cross-platform testing;
- Strong knowledge of well-known software design patterns and practices including SOA or Microservices, Dependency Injection etc.;
- Experience working on n-tier & SOA web applications (UI, Service Layer, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer);
- Added advantage with experience on Kentico CMS, and responsive/adaptive web design and framework (e.g. twitter bootstrap);
- Experience with statistical calculations is beneficial;
- Strong collaboration skills and interest in pair programming;
- Proficient with code versioning tools such as Team Foundation Server.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience (including, but not limited to: Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems)
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.