We are seeking a highly effective programmer whose passion is front and back end development and programming. This position will work on customer facing and back office systems with the goal of providing a seamless experience to our customers, channel partners, and fellow employees. You will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside cross functional teams to help RIP-IT realize the organization's most challenging opportunities.
You will be an all-star in this position if you...
- Are able to successfully assist in taking a project from conception to final product
- Have a relentless focus on maximizing value for end users
- Can deliver quality work with minimal oversight
- Can be depended on by fellow teammates
- Have the courage to speak-up when something doesn't align to the project at hand or our core values
- Believe in radical transparency and relevant honest communication
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- BS degree in computer science or a related field
- 0 - 3 years of experience
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby (Shopify Liquid), Java, and PHP.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Growth mindset.