A Fortune 100 Telecommunications company in Morrisville, NC, is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team.
- Object oriented software design and development, application design and architecture, and modeling of data, process, events, and objects.
- Participates in the technical design, development, and implementation of User Interface application solutions.
- Creates UI/UX design wireframes and translates them to code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Experience with UI/UX Software Development and architectural experience.
- Proficiency with object oriented software design and development, application design and architecture, and Modeling of data, process, events, and objects.
- Experience with of React-js framework
- Experience with React-js data visualization/chart libraries (charting, reporting, graphs, etc.)
- Experience with Java
- Experience with node.js a plus
Additional Skills (Good to Have):
- Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Experience with Spring Framework including Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring Security.
- Experience with RESTful API development.
- Experience with infrastructure tools including Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins automation, and Git.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline a plus.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS or experience with other programming languages or equivalent training/work.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.