Full Stack Developer
For our client, Yoga is their first love, but they also make technical gear for running, training, and pretty much every other way you like to sweat. You can find their stores all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. Their vision is to create transformational experiences for people to live happy, healthy, fun lives.
- Our client is looking for a top tier full-stack engineer with expertise in front-end technologies like Angular, React or Vue, and back-end technologies like Python, AWS, and cloud computing to support a new internal employee-facing mobile product they are building for their retail sales reps.
- This person will join the services team to support the retail tech mobile team, and will serve as a full-stack developer bridging the gap between front end developers and back end engineers.
- This person will be responsible for working on the front-end of the applications as well as building AWS serverless technologies, API gateways, and Lambda functions in AWS CloudFormation for the new employee facing product.
You share responsibility with the product team for:
- R&D, concepts, scoping, estimating and delivery of web solutions.
- Entire project development lifecycle, end to end.
- Keeping abreast of changes in the standards, technologies or methodologies.
- Working effectively within an agile development environment.
- Triaging and fixing critical production issues.
Required Skills, Experience and Academic/Educational Requirements:
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years Front-End with Angular, Vue, or React
- 5+ years API services
- 4+ years of Python
- AWS stack including API Gateway, Lambda, Cloud formation, Dynamo DB, S3, CI/CD pipeline
- Proven track record building services architecture
- History of developing secure and scalable systems
- Experience working on content management systems and ecommerce platforms preferred
Our 'must haves':
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
- Desire to excel and succeed
- Actively live and breathe the companies culture and lifestyle
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self improvement (goal -oriented)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
- Self motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.