Full Stack Developer
1 Year+ Contract to hire
As the Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and testing. You will be a senior leader within the scrum team in areas of J2EE development, web services, Spring Boot/Cloud, and React. Your ability to contribute hands on from a code standpoint while leading less experienced developers within a truly agile framework, will be key to your success and the success of the project.
You will join a Fortune 10 Healthcare Technology company and driving a key migration of a legacy Oracle EBS platform to the cloud. Our client is investing heavily in modernization and transformation, you will be on the leading edge with the opportunity to make a real difference working with high performance, elite teams facing sophisticated challenges that matter.
If you are looking to be technical leader driving projects in an industry working to make direct, positive impacts on people, please review qualifications and review today.
- 4+ years' experience as a full stack Java developer
- Experienced in driving development within a truly agile/scrum framework
- Expert in Java/J2EE 1.8 technologies; experienced in Hibernate and Spring Boot/cloud
- Experience in database application design preferably with Oracle; other relational databases will be acceptable (ex: MySQL)
- Ability to work closely with product owner and end users to ensure requirements from the business are met
- Prior experience working in large companies with the understanding that teams have less flexibility due to architecture standards and security concerns
- Experience hands on with DevOps technologies and methodologies with the ability to act as the projects 'DevOps Lead'
- Pipeline Automation (Jenkins, Maven, JFrog/Artifactory, GitHub)
- CI automation (Node, JUnit, Jasime, Mockito, Karma, SonarCube, Gatling, Fortify, Selenium, Pixel, JMetric)
- CD Automation (XL Release, XL Load)
- Healthcare/pharmacy experience preferred but not required
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.