Who We Are –
At TableSafe we are obsessed with creating the Ultimate Dining and Hospitality Experience. Our team consists of hardware designers, software developers, former restaurateurs and executives who are committed to building the fastest, easiest, and most secure payment process for the hospitality industry.
Our technology will become the foundation for an ecosystem of companies and technologies that offer payment solutions where it is more convenient or desirable to pay for services away from the point-of-sale (POS) terminal.
We are a team of exceptionally talented and driven people that question the norm and seek to simplify the payment process in the hospitality industry. We work hard and with a purpose. We engage in lively debates and thrive on innovative and new ways to solve existing solutions.
If you’d like to change the future of payments and are an innovative and intuitively curious problem solver, this is your chance to join our team.
What You’ll Do
The Engineer will assist other members of the Engineering and Development teams in deploying and maintaining the company’s public and private cloud infrastructures. You will be responsible for the ongoing support and development of a dynamic environment of server software that provides outstanding service to our national and international customers. In addition to cloud-based projects you will also provide technical evaluation, design, recommendations, installation, support and guidance for system software, hardware and supporting utilities for other company environments.
● Cooperates with other technical team members to provide solutions on a variety of difficult problems.
● Provides guidance to technical team members in the installation and support of hardware, software, and implementation of added functions in all environments.
● Participates in the installation of all additions, modifications or enhancements to the system hardware, software and supporting applications to ensure minimum impact on existing production cloud systems.
● Helps to maintain Dev and Test systems separate from the production systems for the purpose of testing and evaluating new enhancements to databases and application software.
● Participates in the development, deployment, and maintenance of departmental systems essential to the provisioning of economical and efficient computer services for the company.
● Develops, supports, and implements standardized methods and processes for the operation and maintenance of these systems.
● Works with software and hardware vendors to facilitate recommendations and implementation of new systems to meet business needs.