Our client is seeking a Full-Stack Engineer to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will transcend the traditional boundaries of Frontend and Backend, designing and delivering performant, maintainable, and scalable features.
Responsibilities of the Full-Stack Engineer:
- Collaborate with engineers to create technical designs, develop, test, and solve complex problems that drive the solution from initial concept to production.
- Contribute to the automated build, deploy, and test processes for each solution.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Think in terms of components and systems while considering a holistic user experience.
- Demo your work for colleagues and members of the business team.
- Conduct research on new and interesting technologies that help to progress our products and platforms.
Requirements of the Full-Stack Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Systems or related field.
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale applications (e.g., well-designed APIs, mobile apps, data integrations, and/or large mobile web applications).
- Demonstrated understanding of user experience, user centered design and responsive web design.
- Experience designing and developing large distributed, mobile, machine learning, responsive web or API software systems.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73699 when responding to this ad.