Full Stack Software Engineer
One of our large Fortune 5 healthcare technology clients in the Twin Cities is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join their team! In this role you will be part of a team building and implementing Behavioral Health applications to drive the next generation for patient healthcare. The applications are clinical in nature but is used for nurses out in the field and by employees who work in call centers for psychiatric care, medications, depression and suicide, alcoholism and drug addiction
If you are a software developer looking to increase and broaden your experience as a full stack developer, while working with modernized technologies and innovating projects, this is the role for you!
• 1+ year Full Stack Development - preferably with Java and AngularJS
• Associates or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related degree program
• Experience delivering web - based technology solutions to meet business needs
• Motivated, good attitude, and willingness to learn!
• Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
• Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
• Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
• Work closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
• Participate in an Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high - quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints
• Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
• Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
• Troubleshoot production support issues post - deployment and come up with solutions as required
• Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) DevOps Experience
• Experience working with Application Servers
• Demonstrated success designing and building high-quality commercial software applications
• Working knowledge of APIs
• Experience in the health care industry
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.