AIC is immediately interviewing candidates with knowledge of Java application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines. Candidates will have an understanding of architecture and design across all systems, Working proficiency in developmental toolsets, Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices, Ability to work in large collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
- AWS cloud
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
- Proficiency on latest Spring & SpringBoot Framework including Webflux.
- Proficiency in designing and developing solutions following micro services architecture style.
- Experience with modern agile software delivery practices such as scrum, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), TDD, and BDD, DevOps, and automation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for the role.
- Hands-on experience with a cloud platform such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, or container tech.
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position will be remote due to COVID-19 restrictions. Once restrictions are lifted, position must be on-site.