This is a great opportunity to join the Wholesale Payments technology team to help deliver the next generation of our best in class funds processing infrastructure.
As a Software Engineer, you will leverage core infrastructure products and services to meet specific application development, delivery and support needs of the business and of our clients. You will join an award winning team of talented Engineers who are passionate about solving problems through innovation & engineering best practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders to stay focused on common goals.
We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment - one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our clients globally.
We are looking for proactive, engaging technologists with a positive attitude and a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- A willingness to actively participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including but not limited to: refinement of requirements, estimation & planning, platform design & implementation, test & deployment automation, and platform resiliency & support.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to tailor communications for different audiences, ranging from senior business partners to junior technology colleagues.
- A practical and pragmatic ability to both deliver on technical re-engineering and business value in parallel.
- Knowledge, interest, and application of design patterns and development best practices
- Experience of working collaboratively within a global team.
Technical expertise includes:
- A strong background in Java micro service development, ideally with Spring Boot is essential.
- A disciplined approach to code management and automated build, testing and deployment best practices is essential.
- A working knowledge of both Cassandra and relational database systems is required.
- Experience of messaging technologies including Kafka and MQ is required.
- Proficiency in working with the Linux OS and scripts is required.
- An interest and natural curiosity in underlying physical infrastructure is advantageous.
- Knowledge of various financial message standards would be advantageous.
- Experience of the design and implementation of REST interfaces is desired.
- Experience of cloud technologies, including Kubernetes would be advantageous
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp
relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position will be remote due to COVID-19 restrictions. Once restrictions are lifted, position must be on-site