We are looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Developer in the Columbus area
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Proficiency in Java / J2EE, Micro services architecture, Spring Boot, modern UI framework like Angular / React, Cloud, Kafka any NoSQL database preferably Elastic Search etc.
- Exposure of working in Agile framework (preferably Scrum), writing clean code, TDD, automated test cases, CI/CD etc.
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in distributed workforce environment, collaborate with PO and other stakeholders as required to deliver business value
- Passionate about maximizing business value
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
At present no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.