- Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, and debugs programming to satisfy business requirements.
- Work as part of a Scrum team to deliver technology solutions in an Agile fashion including but not limited to sprint planning, complexity analysis, standup calls, and sprint retrospectives.
- Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Deliver on Java and HTML5 based technologies for the Investment Management business.
- Communicate timely status on development items to management team, as well as raise/work to resolve issues impacting development.
- Participates in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations.
Skills / Competencies
- Strong Java programming skills
- Experience with Spring and REST based web services
- Experience with database development and design including experience with Oracle and/or Sybase
- Experience with REACT or Angular desirable
- Knowledge of standard build and deployment tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Jira
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical audiences that include peers, partners, and senior IT and Business management
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies/practices and how to apply them desirable
- College degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent major.