Full Stack Java Developer
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Software Engineering - Software Engineering- Full stack developer-Advanced for Texas.
Position Title: Software Engineering - Full stack developer-Advanced .
Expected Duration: 4 Months Contract to Hire.
Expert in in Full Stack design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g., Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects across JPMC
Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset
May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks
Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill
Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test
Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security
Stays abreast of cutting edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business; may give speeches and outside the firm, writes articles.
** BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 8+ years leading test automation experience with Java and web solutions
* Expert hands-on experience developing cloud native micro services per DDD architecture principals with REST API development
* Software development of microsevices with Java8, SpringBoot, and deployment in Cloud Platforms eg PCF
* Expert knowledge of Restful Web Services, WebSockets/JSON
* Expert knowledge of developing web applications with Angular8/6 or React, HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, Material UI, Responsive web applications with Bootstrap
* Cloud Platforms - Pivotal Cloud Foundry, K8s
* Pivotal Cloud Cache, Kafka and NoSQL databases like Cassandra
* Security with OAUTH2, LDAP, ADFS, HTTPS/WSS
* Proven experience in development, and implementation of software solutions, leadership in products and modules
* Expert knowledge with scripting, Maven, Attalssian Tool set - JIRA, CI, Jules, Jenkins and test reporting tools is required.
* TDD/ADD and Automation testing with Junits, Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, Jasmin, KarmaRunner, Blazemeter/JMeter
* Good understanding of Digital, Cloud and Omni channel Customer Experience /Contact center concepts is highly desirable
* Agile Development experience with SCRUM or similar methodologies, Ability to work in a DevOps environment
* Ability to work in a DevOps environment with Maven, CI/CD/Automation Test, Chaos Engineering pipelines
* Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
* The candidate must be able to works under minimal supervision be self-sufficient, defines own objectives and goals and brings best practices to the organization.
* The candidate must be able to provide technical solutions to a diverse range of difficult problems.
Responsible for the design, development, integration and testing of massive scale, mission critical modern front end web applications and cloud native microservices developed by the organization.
Work with other microservices developers, automation engineers and manual QA testers, and testers from cross functional groups such as Integration Solutions Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
Responsible for sharing best practices for DDD and development of web services, kafka eventing, and web components in a DevOps environment.
Help develop and select new technology choices and engineering, collaborating with development teams, product management, user experience, customer security and engineering organizations, and servicing application teams for functional and non-functional requirements and deploying cloud native applications to test, UAT and environments.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines, understanding of architecture and design across all systems proficiency in developmental toolsets.
Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals. High performing individual contributor, responsible to maintain business critical platforms and deliver high ROI business features.
Build expertise in the team and position for a platform re-engineering program
Understand the architecture of the existing applications and develop features solutions for the full stack; UI, Java-based back-end, database and messaging
Apply latest Dev Ops concepts to continuously improve and transform platform into a highly available, highly maintainable platform - including but not limited to code, policy, processes, and tools. Improve monitoring, automated validation and synthetic transactions, collaboration between Dev and Ops and automated SDLC tool chain.
Work collaboratively in an Agile Feature team setup with team members located across different locations and time zones. Contribute to delivery success across teams as a technology coach and lead developer.
Have a strong focus on time and resource-management, decision-making and ability to operate with parallel project deliveries.
Monitor production activities/processes to ensure timely and effective reporting, tracking, f
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 147642 when responding to this ad.