Responsible for working with business users to define requirements, create conceptual and technical designs, develop prototypes and programs, define and execute unit and integration tests, resolve defects, execute an implementation plan, and provide second tier support.
**Not open to corp-to-corp (C2C). Client will not provide sponsorsip now or in the future.
Java 8 or higher (Spring Boot, RESTful, Web Services)
* 4+ years of related professional experience
* Experience with onshore/offshore development teams (Optional)
* Angular (preferably Angular2 with typescript and Angular CLI - we are currently on Angular6) (Mandatory)
* Github profiles are a plus
* Springboot (Mandatory)
* Restful Web Services
* Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
* Mobile Devices
* Experience coding in responsive/adaptive design
* Experience with Java Design Patterns
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent of 4+ years related professional experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Work with development teams in an agile context as it relates to software development, including test driven development, automated unit testing and test fixtures, and pair programming.
* Create Web application front end as per design comps and information architecture.
* Coordinate and collaborate with onsite team
* Develop the Web App UI using HTML, CSS/SCSS, BootStrap and Angular 2.0 (and above) etc.
* Develop the Android/IOS mobile app
* Integrate front-end application with the application business layer
* Constantly learn new technologies and skills via media, courses, or new applications
* Plan and estimate projects and reports hours to administration for billing
* Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
* Work in teams with project managers, UI/UX designers, Developers and Architects
- Follow established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams
* Configure Jenkins to automate builds and deployments
* Perform Code Reviews and Integration Testing
* Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality
* Ensure design consistency with client's development standards and guidelines
* Minimum of Bachelors or above in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or in related field of study.
* Software development experience including: OOPS, concurrency programming, design patterns, RESTful service implementation, Service Oriented Architecture, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing.
* Multi-tier application design and development.
* Multi-threaded design and development.
* Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.