Analysts is currently looking for a Full Stack Java Developer in the Tampa area. This is a 12-month contract with long term extension or potential to go Contract to Hire in the future. GC or USC only - must be able to work W2. NO C2C for this role.
- Kafka, Cassandra
- Must be proficient in Full Stack Development as well as multiple design techniques.
- Must have a working proficiency in Full Stack toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages: 5+ years of experience with Java/J2EE, SQL & AMP; PL/SQL, Restful Service, JSON.
- 4+ years of experience with Spring framework, Spring Boot Design, development, and implementation of applications using SOAP/REST API/WSDL web services.
- Experience in Test Driven & Acceptance driven development using frameworks like FitNesse & AMP; Cucumber.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
- This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder and able to work W2 for our company for the duration of the contract.
- Position will be remote due to COVID-19 restrictions. Once restrictions are lifted, position must be on-site in Tampa.
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
At this time no Corp-to-Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position will be remote due to COVID-19 restrictions. Once restrictions are lifted, position must be on-site.