Duration: 12 months contract
Location: Irving TX
Top skills: Full Stack- Java, Spring Boot (MicroServices)
Designs develop and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 4-6 years of experience in the field or a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
* Senior Java Software Engineers - minimum 5 years Java experience.
* Problem solver; ability to work independently
* Java 1.8 Recent Hands-on experience; experience with Spring Framework
* Demonstrated experience with large scale application integration efforts
* Ability to describe and discuss simple algorithms.
Resource Development Manager
Richardson, TX 75081
Phone: 972-234-0058 X7270
Email: [email protected]