SkillStorm is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer for our client in Charlotte, North Carolina. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position.
Job Description and Essential Functions:
- This is a Full Stack Senior Application Developer role working for our client’s Global Risk Analytics team. This team builds Risk inventory platform. This position requires candidate to be well versed with client-side and server-side technologies. Candidate must possess passion for producing high quality software, ready to jump in and solve complex problems and perform code reviews.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of hands on software development experience using Java / J2EE technologies
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries
- Experience on Predictive analysis / Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence.
- Good interpersonal communication skills for tech and business conversations
- Good analytical skills to break down requirements, solve complex problems
- Experience on Docker, kubernetes or Openshift platform is plus.
- Experience in the following technologies is must:
- Spring Boot, Spring JPA, Spring data
- HTML, CSS, Java Script
- Angular JS / Angular
- SQL, PL/SQL
- Tomcat, Apache
- Eclipse / IntelliJ Idea, Toad
- Maven, Bit bucket, Jenkins, Ansible Tower, JIRA
- Machine Learning and/or Artificial Intelligence