Full Stack Software Engineer
Brooksource is searching for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join a collaborative scrum team working within a cutting-edge technology stack. This is an opportunity to work for an amazing project team within a Fortune 25 healthcare client in the Southwest Metro.
This team is focusing on building an automation component for an existing healthcare system. The tool will allow for a more efficient and affordable mechanism for providing care. We are looking for innovative minds that can introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
If you feel that this describes you, keep reading and apply!
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, Computer Science preferred
- 2+ years of hands-on development experience in Java/J2EE
- 1+ years of professional experience with web frameworks like React, Angular, Vue.js, Polymer, Riot.js, Backbone, and Ember.
- Knowledge of integrating with RESTful web services
- Foundational understanding of Test-Driven Development and DevOps best practices
- Contribute to the design, development, deployment and support of software to create business value.
- Assist the team in adding enhancements to our system, refactoring technical debt, and researching new technologies and frameworks.
- Contribute unit and functional tests to certify your work meets expectations.
- Implement design patterns to enhance our highly scalable web application.
- Join an agile team; participating in stand-ups, iteration planning, design reviews and other typical agile ceremonies.
- Learn personally and teach others. The team is built on the premise that learning is never-ending and essential for continued growth and success.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU…?
- Weekly Pay Checks, Health Benefits, and Catered Breakfast Every Friday
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.