Full Stack Web Developer
SNI Technology has been retained by a well-established, national Web Services and Software Development Firm to hire a Full Stack Web Developer who will work in the company's Jacksonville, FL office, in order to meet their expanding business and development needs.
The company culture is ideal for a OOP Open Source Web Developer who can work well in a high-energy atmosphere, leverage the newest tools and technologies in the development world, and be a part of a dynamic, collaborative development team. This is a full time, permanent role and offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. We are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible.
- Responsible for the development of all server-side logic and website maintenance to support company operations
- Provide new development, enhancement, support, and maintenance for corporate website, internal web portals, and client-facing web applications
- Developing, designing, improving, and supporting the organization's CRM application
- Write clean, well designed code following industry best practices and the latest trends technologies
- Convert data from various formats into developed databases
- Design and develop varied reporting solutions for operations analysis in PHP
- Support, maintain, and test a reactive, real-time, cloud-hosted, event-driven, distributed SOA content distribution environment
- Responsible for frontend development of various management systems
- Backend development of servers in load balanced/high-availability environments
- Responsible for the maintenance and continuous development of web server environment
- Perform 3rd party data source API integration
- Manage performance optimization and redundancy
- Maintain professional development and ongoing research into new technology and best practices
- 1+ years of recent, hands-on OOP PHP Development experience
- 1+ years of LAMP stack development
- Preferred: Hands-on development experience with Laravel, Symfony, and/or Python,
- Preferred: Hands-on development experience with SASS, React.js, Angular, Node.js, and/or Grunt.js
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, Version Control Tools, and of developing Web Services
- Ability to communicate effectively and timely within all levels of the organization
- Ability to meet deadlines and a sense of urgency to complete projects
For immediate consideration, please send resume to [email protected]. Qualified candidates please apply now!!