Full Stack Web Developer
Full-time opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join our client in Charlotte, NC. In this role you will manage the interchange of data between the server and the users. Develop all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Code the front-end elements and integrate them into the application.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build code/application for use with extensible Code Ignitor applications and Wordpress plugins.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Design and implement data storage solutions
Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum of two (5) years' experience in corporate web site development
- Proficient knowledge of server-side programming languages - PHP, Node.js, etc.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors, such as LESS and SASS
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 71231 when responding to this ad.