Full Stack Application Developer
West Chester, PA
3-Month Contract to Hire
Technologies: Angular 2.0 +, .Net Core
Direct report: Sr. Manager, Software Dev and Engineering
Team size: About 140 people group with multiple scrum teams and each team has 8-10 members.
Company size: Fortune 50 company
Hours: This is a Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM schedule with no chance of working remotely
Dress code: Business casual
Overall years of experience: Seeking Computer Science or Information System graduates who have a technical foundation with problem solving skills and a passion for learning new technologies.
- .Net Core micro services, C#
- NoSQL experience such Couchbase or Mongo DB
Highest degree of education required: Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree accepted with personal or professional work.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH TECHNICAL YOUTH:
- Technical Training to provide accelerated impact to team's initiatives
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies and methodologies
- Opportunity to directly impact customers
- Ongoing professional and technical training
- Collaborative team environment
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.