BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Sr. Java Programmer in TAMPA, FL
We place consultants for end clients all over USA.
Position Title: Full stack Java developer with Automation tester
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 1 year
Contract to hire
candidates must be committed to relocating to Irving, TX area once offices reopen
Quality Assurance Tester
* Collaborate with business partners to analyze user stories, ensuring they are clear, concise, and technically feasible.
* Translate user stories into solutions that provide an excellent client experience and align with Digital's architectural roadmap.
* Prepare detailed technical designs that account for security, resiliency, scalability, maintainability, and performance.
* Code, test, debug, implement, and support complex financial applications.
* Collaborate with onshore/offshore resources, ensuring adherence to our processes and standards.
* Remain abreast of emerging Digital technologies.
* Develop, maintain, and execute automated and manual test scripts for requirement/user story validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing
* Implement Test and Behavior Driven Development as part of Shift-Left Strategy
* Code and debug complex financial applications
* Accountable for SDLC auditable artifacts - SIA, Code Reviews, Test Plans and Exit Reports
* Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
* Provide accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration and work effort, along with confidence level, and foreseeable dependencies
* Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing risks / issues, and taking corrective action as necessary to meet project deadlines
* Understand the role of the engineering team within the SDLC and effectively advocate for the best possible customer experience of product quality within those parameters
* BS in Computer Science, or Business related or comparable work experience
* 2-3 years of hands-on experience in cloud computing, Microservices/APIs, cloud foundry like Pivotal, distributed caching like Gemfire, and SpringBoot.
* Experience on Cloud Platforms, CI/CD Pipeline Process & Tools and Config as Code
* Experience in Technology Development lifecycle and applications deployment
* Experience with Test and Behavior Driven Development
* Experience with, or very knowledgeable in, cloud based development leveraging Cloud Foundry in PaaS environment (or having worked with Applications leveraging AWS)
* Good communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills are required
* Knowledgeable and experienced in Agile and Agile-hybrid environment
* Project management skills is recommended
* Experience in Financial industry is a plus.
* Tech Knowledge
* Hands on Experience with Java, HTML5/CSS3, AngularJS, Spring, Struts, REST, JSON, Micro Services, Mongo DB, Oracle
* Swift or Android Development platforms
* Familiar with BitBucket, RTC, SVN, etc. for source control
* Experience with Jenkins for build and deployment
* Automation tools - Junit / TestNG frameworks, Selenium, Appium, Cucumber
* MS Office Suite of applications
* Desired experience with tools like Eureka, Hysterix, Docker, Kubernetes
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 135532 when responding to this ad.