Full-time job opportunity for IT Service and Support
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: Full-time position
Title: IT Service and Support
• 4+ years’ experience in a similar role performing Windows IT customer support in a medium to large sized managed services environment
• 4+ years’ experience of Windows OS and server administration, configuration, and troubleshooting
• 2+ years’ experience supporting desktop and cloud-based business applications software.
• Working technical knowledge of Windows 10 operating systems, Microsoft Office 365, and network printer management
• Solid working knowledge of Internet standards and protocols (DNS, TCP/IP, etc.)
• Expertise with virtualization such as Hyper-V and VMware.
• Understanding of Windows Client and Server platforms is highly desired.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Experience working in a team-oriented environment
DESIRED SKILLS (Big plus)
• Fresh Services ITSM
• Microsoft MCSE Certifications
• Microsoft Hyper-V
• Juniper Network Certifications
• Security Certifications (CISSP)
• Experience with Cytech/Cyfir
• Experience with Datto a plus
• Experience with Juniper SRX , SSL, VPN
• Experience with Meraki content gateway
• Experience with SolarWinds
• Experience with MS Exchange Server Management
• Experience with Active Directory
• Experience with iSeries Applications
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Telecommunications, or other related scientific or technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
• Microsoft Certified Professional (desired)
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows 10 (desired)
• Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Group Policies (desired)