• This position requires fluent communication skills in English, both spoken and written. Additional languages is a plus as client is a global company.
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills using various technical tools for troubleshooting internet and LAN network issues, application integration issues, and client’s applications installed on Microsoft Windows.
• Ability to work in a team environment while exhibiting self-resourcefulness.
• Knowledge of API concepts and experience with integration platforms is a plus. If not, the candidate will need to develop basic knowledge of Mulesoft Anypoint and Dell Boomi.
• Experience supporting web applications.
• Experience supporting Microsoft applications.
• Knowledge of Single Sign-On and IDP concepts.
• Application development experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of MFT and/or File Sharing applications would be a huge plus.
• Knowledge of EDI is a plus,
• Salesforce and/or Jira experience in a support role would be a huge plus.
• Provide first class customer care by accepting and managing Level-2 customer support reported issues using the Salesforce CRM case management system.
• Continuously learn and improve technical skills for client’s full stack of applications. These include web-based applications, desktop applications and 3rd party integration platforms.
• Work with customers using various troubleshooting techniques such as conference calls, screen sharing, creating and sharing knowledge articles, sharing online documentation.
• Maintain online technical documentation for technical accuracy so that customers and level-1 agents can use the documents for their self-help support.
• Monitor performance of the level-1 support agents and provide guidance when necessary to ensure continued high-quality customer support and customer satisfaction.
• Client’s integrates via APIs and provides connectors with many 3rd party applications. The support specialist may need to develop basic knowledge of such applications in order to provide support for the integrated client’s functionality. These applications include Salesforce, Mulesoft and Boomi for example. Client also has addins for Microsoft desktop applications such as Outlook and Office. Client also as native Microsoft desktop file synchronization applications and so knowledge of Windows will be required.