- Analytical and troubleshooting skills using various technical tools for troubleshooting internet networking issues, application integration issues.
- Ability to work in a team environment while exhibiting self-resourcefulness.
- Knowledge of integration and API concepts and experience with integration platform is a plus.
- Experience using web applications
- Experience using Microsoft applications.
- Application development is not required for this position, however the candidate could take on development projects with client integrated solutions in Salesforce.com. The candidate could expand their role and responsibilities by diving into data analytics and Salesforce administration tasks.
- Provide first class customer care by accepting and managing Level-2 customer support reported issues using the Salesforce CRM case management system.
- Continuously learn and improve technical skills with client’s full stack of applications. These include web-based applications, desktop applications and 3rd party integrated applications.
- Work with customers using troubleshooting techniques such as conference calls, screen sharing, creating and sharing knowledge articles, sharing online documentation.