- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information sciences technology, related fields or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of IT/engineering experience.
- Client facing and experience towards Project Management.
- Experience with virtual infrastructure and support (VMWare/AWS).
- Good AWS knowledge base preferred.
- Must be familiar with most flavors of Linux/Windows.
- Linux knowledge in a virtualized environment is required.
- Proficient with a terminal in a Linux or Window environment.
- AWS experience and certification(s) a plus.
- Experience with Database Management such as PostgreSQL, MySQL and Cassandra.
- Experience with deployment of applications/code.
- Experience with development / CI applications such as Jenkins, Ansible, GitHub, etc.
- Knowledge of networking concepts.
- Proficiency in managing systems within multiple sites including fail-over redundancy.
- Proficiency in documentation is required.
- Experience with Active Directory and Windows Server administration is a plus.