- Experience with version control software such as Git/Bitbucket.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
- Experience in Drupal portal.
- Hands on experience in Apigee Configurations, Management and APIGEE testing.
- Experience with CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, GitHub) for Apigee proxies deployment automation.
- Ability to apply security, throttling, OAuth 2.0, TLS, certificates, KeyStore, and Trust store for the Apigee platform
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience or Master’s degree with a minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience.
- Hands-on development expertise with the Google Apigee Edge platform including but not limited to installation and configuration