Good news for Java job seekers. We have urgent requirement for FullStack Developer with one of our direct client.
It's a multiyear project. Please go through the job description and let me know your interest.
Role: FullStack Developer
Duration: Multi year
* BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 8+ years leading test automation experience with Java and web solutions
* Expert hands-on experience developing cloud native micro services per DDD architecture principals with REST API development
* Software development of microsevices with Java8, SpringBoot, and deployment in Cloud Platforms eg PCF
* Expert knowledge of Restful Web Services, WebSockets/JSON
* Expert knowledge of developing web applications with Angular8/6 or React, HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, Material UI, Responsive web applications with Bootstrap* Cloud Platforms - Pivotal Cloud Foundry, K8s
* Pivotal Cloud Cache, Kafka and NoSQL databases like Cassandra
* Security with OAUTH2, LDAP, ADFS, HTTPS/WSS * Proven experience in development, and implementation of software solutions, leadership in products and modules
* Expert knowledge with scripting, Maven, Attalssian Tool set JIRA, CI, Jules, Jenkins and test reporting tools is required.
* TDD/ADD and Automation testing with Junits, Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, Jasmin, KarmaRunner, Blazemeter/JMeter
* Good understanding of Digital, Cloud and Omni channel Customer Experience /Contact center concepts is highly desirable
* Agile Development experience with SCRUM or similar methodologies, Ability to work in a DevOps environment
* Ability to work in a DevOps environment with Maven, CI/CD/Automation Test, Chaos Engineering pipelines
* Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
* The candidate must be able to works under minimal supervision be self-sufficient, defines own objectives and goals and brings best practices to the organization.
* The candidate must be able to provide technical solutions to a diverse range of difficult problems.Preferred skills: * Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Extensive experience in software development and programming using Java based technologies
* Ability to learn and get accustomed with the inner workings of vendor products / applications in the portfolio applications a must
* Thorough understanding of software development methodology and project deliverables documentation
* Ability to work closely in partnership with the Operations, Technology and Project Management partners, applying problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices
* Good written and verbal communications skills
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 135240 when responding to this ad.