Location: Morrisville, NC
Compensation: $55-60/hr W-2 based on experience
The Senior Developer will be responsible for the design/implementation/maintenance/end-user support for complex, client-focused proprietary securitization applications used internally by professionals to deliver services to the Securitization marketplace.
Top Desired Skills:
- Cloud solutions experience
- Microservices architecture
- Python knowledge
- App / network monitoring concepts and tools experience
- 5 years developing large scale applications on both the front-end and the back-end
- Expert knowledge of Python/Java and/or Ruby/Rails
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, DB2 or Oracle)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Cassandra)
- Experience with AWS, MS Azure
- Experience with unit testing and test driven development
- Experience working with Git in a CI/CD environment
- Proven ability to design future-proof, maintainable, large scale systems
- Ability to articulate engineering design strategies related to scalability, performance, security, usability, and development platforms
- Proven demonstration of primary competencies listed above.
- Strong Proven expertise in full stack software engineering
- Taking ownership of Production issues, and working with Engineering team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Collaborate with architects and other senior members of the team to engineer and implement solutions to production issues
- Collaborate with Product Management and UX to represent business and support needs to product SDLC teams and find the best technical solution for meeting those needs
- Mentor team members on best practices, architecture, and development
- Stay on top of industry trends and ensure the team appropriately utilizes the latest technologies and best practices
- Be a key contributor to the creation of a long-term, scalable architecture.
- Document troubleshooting, root cause analysis and problem resolution steps.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Securitized transactions specifically focusing on asset cash flow and waterfall modeling.
- Analyze industry trends, recommend and implement enabling technology solutions.
- Define & analyze business & user requirements for new / enhanced product & reporting functionality for the group’s cash flow modeling tool, Niagara.
- Program, test and document all components of internally developed systems including user interfaces, business logic and data access.
- Perform quality assurance & end-user acceptance testing to ensure the product satisfies end-user requirements.
- Consult with other professionals as to system capabilities and work with them to implement new enhancements or reporting to address new or modified deal structures.
- Design, implement and maintain backend database structures used to support and CLO transactions.
- Communicate with technical and business leaders about business requirements, system related capabilities, programming progress, and enhancement status.
Benefits available! (Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short/Long-term Disability, PTO, Life)