ACS Solutions has an immediate need for Functional Analyst with experience in the Manufacturing company. This is a 12 months contract opportunity (Potential temp to perm) and is located in Davidson, NC. Our client is a leading [Industrial Manufacturing] company.
Please review the job description below:
Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline
Experience with Agile delivery concepts and tools (Jira, etc)
Experience with Oracle Projects and Oracle Financials and/or integration to/from
Strong communicator and troubleshooter.
- The Senior Functional Analyst will provide technical/functional skills in the lead generation to order fulfilment processes across to play a critical role in the implementation of key systems.
- This position will be part of the Digital Transformation team working with various stakeholders around the business to design and implement connected digital solutions to support multiple strategic business units.
- The Senior Functional Analyst will lead the analysis, design, implementation, and support of business applications and systems by collaborating with business customers, end-users, and project managers to capture and document business requirements and technical requirements.
- They will support the full lifecycle of requirements management and implementation (waterfall and agile) by participating in requirements elaboration and design before testing developed functionality to match requirements.
- Perform technical activities related to the developing of solutions related to large implementations, including partnering with technical staff resources on/offshore.
- Responsible for the requirements gathering process (coordinating, documenting and confirming) through design, development and implementation, including the documentation of “AS-IS” processes, use cases, business requirements, detailed design specification, functional documentation, etc.
- Use skills to provide functional design, development and implementation of application reports, interfaces, conversions and extensions (RICE) to meet the needs of the business and project scope.
- Assist with business process re-engineering utilizing the best business practices supported
- Drive the adoption of standard work processes, standard application functionality and data standards
- Responsible for process, data analysis, data clean-up, conversion, and validation
- Develop and perform detailed unit and integration testing, cut-over planning, and execution
- Ensure alignment with the PMO to follow common processes, methodology and framework for implementation
- Facilitate key stakeholders’ alignment and engagement for the program, holding stakeholders accountable for delivering against their commitments
- Understanding of all phases of an application development life cycle, development methodologies, and IT platforms (both Agile and waterfall)
- Ability to understand and challenge business processes, requirements, and proposed solutions to help define strategic, robust, and scalable solutions in line with CEO/CFO/CIO strategies
- Ability to proactively manage timelines, risks, and clients to ensure timely delivery of quality work