Functional analyst/Jr. Project Manager
Hope you are doing good.
BCforward is looking for a Functional analyst/Jr. Project Manager.
Please let me know if you would like to move forward with the below position. Even, if you are not interested now I welcome referrals.
Job Title: Functional analyst/Jr. Project Manager
Expected Duration: Long-term
The Functional Analyst is responsible for assisting the clients with
setting direction, providing guidance and vision to business and technical project staff of INvest (INdiana Verification and
Enforcement of SupporT). The Functional Analyst will work closely with all business stakeholders and vendor staff to ensure
that business requirements have been addressed within the INvest project. INvest is a highly visible, full scale, agile child
support system replacement project. The Functional Analyst serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the business and
provides research, analysis, and requirements for INvest. The goal and purpose of this position is to ensure that Indiana
receives full system certification of INvest by the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE).
Representative duties include:
* Performs complex business and system research and analysis for business projects and potential system changes;
* Attend all meetings related to the INvest effort including requirements, design, development, testing, and implementation;
* Assist vendors with requirements elicitation and documentation as needed;
* Assist with requirements review sessions with vendor;
* Coordinate and/or present on the monthly web calls with business stakeholders to demonstrate progress on INvest functions;
* Lead scrum sessions with business stakeholders, as needed;
* Review and approve project documentation, as needed;
* Document and analyze Federal Regulation and State Codes, with the assistance of CSB Program Support, to determine
impact to assigned projects;
* Ensures that Federal System Certification requirements are met;
* Work closely with vendor to ensure User Acceptance Testing (UAT) is complete;
* Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with CSB staff, other counties/agency staff, vendors and/or
* Be engaged throughout the training, rollout, and onsite support of INvest;
* Performs related duties as assigned.
* Excellent written and verbal skills;
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
* Experience with large scale system replacement projects;
* Experience with Salesforce platform;
* Experience with agile system development lifecycle;
* Previous experience with the Title IV-D Program preferred;
* Strong project management skills.
Difficulty of Work:
This position requires the individual to have a balanced and dual lens for the Title IV-D Program and technical solutions for
supporting it. This also requires that the current day to day business practices used to support the Title IV-D Program are
understood, which encompasses practices that are in place based on federal regulations, state statutes, policies and current
system confinements. The individual must understand the business needs and the capabilities of the technical solutions.
Individual holds a position of authority to make decisions within meetings that reflect the direction of the IV-D Deputy Director
and Assistant Directors. The Functional Analyst must attend meetings related to system efforts. Their role is to represent the
business needs of the INvest stakeholders including CSB, as well as the IV-D county offices of both the Prosecutors and Clerks.
This individual must understand and work within a project that will be very high profile. The INvest project is both a high cost
endeavor as well as being under constant federal oversight and scrutiny. Therefore, the Functional Analyst must be a dedicated
executive-level business resource. The Functional Analyst will report directly to the CSB INvest Functional Manager.
Personal Work Relationships:
Works with Agency Executive Management, Information Technology Management, Division Management, Systems Users and
Agency Personnel, Consultants, Vendors, representatives from other Agencies, IOT, and any other individual or group involved with
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 97854 when responding to this ad.