Job Title: Business Support Analyst (User Support/Help Desk type role)
Location: Northern, NJ
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Duration: 3-6 months to Conversion
Contact Info: Mike Potenza - email@example.com - 201-786-2413
***This is a Business Support role, NOT a Business Analyst role***
In a nutshell, our client has an internal risk assessment application that is used globally by their organization. User's that are having issues using this application submit support 'tickets ' that are funneled to an internal inbox. The Business Support Analyst's main responsibilities will be monitoring this inbox and providing business support to the global user base that spans several different time zones.
• Provide assistance to professionals by answering Global Support business inquiries via an Outlook mailbox
• Perform daily tasks and processes to support the ongoing use of multiple global risk applications
• Production issues management tracking
• Work with the Manager and Process Leads to analyze, execute and support business requirements.
• Continuously monitor system for data integrity and defects and work with the Risk & Regulatory Process Leads and IT teams to resolve issues.
• Oversee modifications and general troubleshooting of the applications, and proactively anticipate and resolve potential issues regarding how those would affect the data in the system or even how the data would be presented with the modifications in place.
• Individual who can work independently, interact with all levels of management, and as part of the team.
• Should possess the ability to handle multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously
• Candidate must have a strong working knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.
• Must have the ability to work with and communicate with the business and ITS staff regarding system requirements and modifications to the data.
• Candidate must possess excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and facilitate assignments with minimal supervision
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong customer relationship management skills and analytical ability, and the ability to work effectively with customers and ITS management/staff.
• Good interpersonal skills with demonstrated success in dealing with diverse functional teams
• Research & Troubleshooting Skills – detail oriented
• Possess a high level of motivation with a strong commitment to customer service and continuous improvement.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and support special project needs
• Must have a Bachelor's degree or 3-5 years business experience
• Great customer service background
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong support background
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.
Contract to Hire
Other, IT & Technical